Q1 check-in: Essentialism
Proverbs 28:19 is the reason I set personal development goals!
He who cultivates his land will have plenty of bread,
But he who follows worthless people and frivolous pursuits will have plenty of poverty.
Personal Development goals are different from productivity goals. Productivity is about what you want to do this year. Personal Development goals are about what you what to BE or KNOW or LEARN this year.
Gifts and abilities are given to us in seed form. It’s our RESPONSIBILITY to CULTIVATE what we have.
Cultivate: to prepare or prepare and use for the raising of crops
Responsibility: respond to my God-given abilities.
God is working in you giving you the desire and the ability to do what pleases him. Phil 2:13
God is at work in us and we should join HIM!
Here are the major points I’ve put into action.
- Do the right thing at the right time for the right reasons
- If you don’t prioritize your life, someone else will
- Having extreme priorities allows you to make your highest contribution
- Art of saying no! Page 140 has an actual script!
- Celebrate every time you win!
Success and Progress,